Translation request

Lalit Pant

Feb 26, 2017, 2:59:04 AM2/26/17
to kojo-dev
Language translators, please provide the following translations:

S_CrazySquare=Crazy Square (Note - this is the name of a small game included in the samples)
S_ErrorProcessScript=Kojo is unable to process your script. Please modify your code and try again.
S_OutputLogFileHint=The Kojo log file (%s) is likely to contain more information about the problem.
S_OutputScriptProblem=There's a problem in your script!
S_OutputLocateFirstError=Locate first error in script
S_OutputLocateError=Locate error in script
S_OutputCheckScriptButton=Use the 'Check Script' button for better error recovery.

Many thanks to Christoph Knabe for this further refinement to localization.
Christoph, did I miss anything?

Note - if a translation is not available in Kojo, the English version of the text is show.

Regards,
- Lalit

Björn Regnell

Feb 26, 2017, 11:15:31 AM2/26/17
to Lalit Pant, kojo-dev
Swedish:

S_CrazySquare=Knasig kvadrat
S_ErrorProcessScript=Kojo kan inte köra ditt program. Ändra i din kod och försök igen.
S_OutputLogFileHint=Loggfilen (%s) kan innehålla mer information om problemet.
S_OutputScriptProblem=Ditt program innehåller problem!
S_OutputLocateFirstError=Hitta första felet i ditt program
S_OutputLocateError=Hitta fel i ditt program
S_OutputCheckScriptButton=Klicka på knappen 'Kolla efter fel' för mer information.

/B

Massimo Ghisalberti

Feb 26, 2017, 12:13:33 PM2/26/17
to kojo...@googlegroups.com, Lalit Pant
Hi Lalit, the italian translation:

S_CrazySquare=Quadrati pazzi
S_ErrorProcessScript=Kojo non può elaborare il tuo codice sorgente. Per favore modificalo e riprova.
S_OutputLogFileHint= Il file log (%s) di Kojo potrebbe contenere più informazioni sul problema.
S_OutputScriptProblem=C'è un problema nel tuo codice sorgente.
S_OutputLocateFirstError=Trova il primo errore nel codice sorgente.
S_OutputLocateError=Trova l'errore nel codice sorgente.
S_OutputCheckScriptButton=Usa il pulsante 'Controlla codice' per individuare eventuali errori.

Ciao ☺️

Massimo
--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Perdonate la brevità.

Pierre

Feb 26, 2017, 2:16:28 PM2/26/17
to Lalit Pant, kojo-dev
Hi Lalit,

Here's French Translation

S_CrazySquare=Carré Fou (Note - this is the name of a small game included in the samples)
S_ErrorProcessScript=Kojo est incapable de traiter votre script. Veuillez modifier votre code et réessayer.
S_OutputLogFileHint=Le fichier journal Kojo (% s) est susceptible de contenir plus d'informations sur le problème.
S_OutputScriptProblem=Il y a un problème dans votre script!
S_OutputLocateFirstError=Localiser la première erreur dans le script
S_OutputLocateError=Localiser l'erreur dans le script
S_OutputCheckScriptButton=Utilisez le bouton «Vérifier le script» pour une meilleure récupération des erreurs.

Voilà!

Au plaisir,
Regards,

Pierre

Au plaisir,
Pierre Couillard, consultant
Solutions Informatiques PC
Technologie, Intégration, Créativité
Web: http://solinfpc.net

Lalit Pant

Feb 28, 2017, 12:20:14 AM2/28/17
to Pierre Couillard, kojo-dev
Thanks Bjorn, Massimo, Pierre, and Mikolaj. I'll put out a new build with these changes soon.

/L

Eric Zoerner

Feb 28, 2017, 12:38:08 AM2/28/17
to Lalit Pant, kojo-dev
Unfortunately I am unable to continue with the Dutch language translations (NL) for Kojo. I tried reaching out to a couple of people to see if they could take it over, but unfortunately I never heard back from them.

If there is demand for the Dutch localization then most likely someone will step up to supply the ongoing translations.

-- Eric Zoerner
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kojo-dev+u...@googlegroups.com.

Lalit Pant

Feb 28, 2017, 12:40:36 AM2/28/17
to Eric Zoerner, kojo-dev
Sure, no worries, Eric. Thanks for all your contributions.

/L