Translation request

1 view

Lalit Pant

Aug 18, 2018, 5:57:25 AM8/18/18
to kojo-dev
Hi Guys,

A Kojo upgrade is on the way (with scala 2.12.6, a dark theme, significant speedups on the Raspberry Pi, and more). Please provide the following translations for the new release:

S_Mode=Application Mode
S_TurtleMode=Desktop Mode
S_TurtleModeTT=Activates Desktop mode. This is suitable for regular Desktops and Laptops.
S_VanillaMode=Embedded Mode
S_VanillaModeTT=Activates Embedded mode. This is suitable for devices like the Raspberry Pi.

S_RobotSimulations=Robot Simulations
S_RoboSim1=Object Detection 1
S_RoboSim2=Object Detection 2

S_ThemeChange=To change Kojo's look and feel ->  Use the 'File | Settings' menu item

S_Settings=Settings
S_UITheme=Interface Theme:
S_FontDelta=Font Adjustment:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;the default font size; negative numbers decrease it.</em></html>

You can switch to the Light theme via the 'File | Settings' menu item.</html>

Thanks,
- Lalit

Massimo Ghisalberti

Aug 18, 2018, 4:00:15 PM8/18/18
to kojo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lalit,
translations are available below.

I translated on the fly with phone because in this days I don't have a PC on my hands, I'm on vacation (On monday I will be able to correct in case of problems).

On September 14 I'll be at a conference in which I'll bring a talk on teaching non visual computer programming to children and of course Kojo (along with my small environment I've created for Ruby).

Ciao, Massimo.

S_Mode=Modalità applicazione

S_TurtleMode=Modalità desktop

S_TurtleModeTT=Attiva la modalità desktop, adatta per computer fissi e portatili.

S_VanillaMode=Modalità embedded

S_VanillaModeTT=Attiva la modalità embedded, adatta a dispositivi come il Raspberry Pi.

S_RobotSimulations=Simulazioni Robot

S_RoboSim1=Rilevamento oggetto 1

S_RoboSim2=Rilevamento oggetto 2

S_ThemeChange=Per cambiare l'aspetto di Kojo -> Usare la voce di menù 'File | Impostazioni'

S_Settings=Impostazioni

S_UITheme=Tema interfaccia:

S_FontDelta=Adeguamento carattere:

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;la dimensione predefinita; negativi la diminuiscono.</em></html>

Puoi impostare il tema chiaro tramite la voce di menù ' File | Impostazioni'.</html>
--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Perdonate la brevità.

Lalit Pant

Aug 19, 2018, 12:15:33 AM8/19/18
to Massimo Maria Ghisalberti, kojo-dev
Hi Massimo,
Thanks.

> On monday I will be able to correct in case of problems
Sure, no worries.

> On September 14 I'll be at a conference in which I'll bring a talk on teaching non visual computer programming to children
All the best for this. Looking forward to seeing slides of the talk.

Regards,
- Lalit

Björn Regnell

Aug 20, 2018, 3:39:42 PM8/20/18
to Lalit Pant, kojo-dev
Swedish:

S_Mode=Appläge
S_TurtleMode=Desktopdator
S_TurtleModeTT=Aktivera Desktopläge. Detta läge är lämpligt för både desktopdatorer och laptops.
S_VanillaMode=Inbyggd dator
S_VanillaModeTT=Aktivera läge för inbyggd dator. Detta läge 'r l'mpligt for inbyggda datorer så som Raspberry Pi.

S_RobotSimulations=Robotsimuleringar
S_RoboSim1=Objektdetektering 1
S_RoboSim2=Objektdetektering 2

S_ThemeChange=För att ändra Kojos gränssnitt använd menyalternativ 'Arkiv -> Inställningar'
S_Settings=Inställningar
S_UITheme=Gränssnittstema:
S_FontDelta=Justera fontstorlek:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;negativa värden minskar storleken.</em></html>

Du kan ändra till ljust tema med menyalterntiv 'Arkiv -> Inställningar'.</html>

Aug 21, 2018, 12:20:16 AM8/21/18
to bjorn....@cs.lth.se, kojo-dev
Thanks, Bjorn.

/L

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kojo-dev/d44b6828e64943ab9081fac9b1e7b7cc%40cs.lth.se.

Björn Regnell

Aug 21, 2018, 3:25:19 AM8/21/18
to Lalit Pant, kojo-dev
Edit: I accidentally misstyped the ä letter with an adjacent key; should be:
S_VanillaModeTT=Aktivera läge för inbyggd dator. Detta läge är lämpligt for inbyggda datorer så som Raspberry Pi.

/B

Lalit Pant

Aug 21, 2018, 5:36:25 AM8/21/18
to bjorn....@cs.lth.se, kojo-dev