I’m pleased to announce a new release of Kojo. The following are the highlights since the last announcement:
- JVM upgrade from version 8 to version 11 (with a 25% decrease in installer size).
- Scala upgrade to version 2.13.2.
- Support for deep-learning based Neural Style Transfer.
- The introduction of an API for immediate-mode canvas graphics - for the creation of drawings with hundreds of thousands of objects.
- Support for breakpoints - to aid in debugging and understanding.
- ColorMaker enhancements.
- New tutorials and a new book.
For more information on the above, check out: