Translation request for Kojo 2.7.08

Lalit Pant

Oct 21, 2019, 11:13:08 PM10/21/19
to kojo-dev
Dear Language Translators,

Please translate the following:

S_InterpPaneVisible=Data Exploration Pane
S_Platformer=Demo Platformer
S_System=System
S_Export=Export
S_ImageExport=Canvas Image Export:
S_DPI=DPI:
S_Inches=Inches:
S_Dimension=Dimension:
S_AdjustCanvas=Adjust Canvas
S_CanvasAspectRatio=Target aspect ratio of canvas:
S_CanvasCurrentAspectRatio=Current aspect ratio of canvas:

Thanks,
- Lalit

Massimo Maria Ghisalberti

Oct 22, 2019, 3:40:05 AM10/22/19
to Lalit Pant, kojo-dev
Hi Lalit,
how are you?

S_InterpPaneVisible=Area di visualizzazione dati
S_Platformer=Videogioco platform
S_System=Sistema
S_Export=Esportazione
S_ImageExport=Esportazione dell'area di disegno:
S_DPI=DPI:
S_Inches=Formato:
S_Dimension=Dimensione:
S_AdjustCanvas=Adatta l'area di disegno
S_CanvasAspectRatio=Proporzione dell'area di disegno:
S_CanvasCurrentAspectRatio=Proporzione dell'area di disegno attuale:

ciao

massimo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kojo-dev/CABeBrc2ZF1R4xS8sR-aLHUn2_PUGhd79fCQYk9XTHCu04L-yNA%40mail.gmail.com
> .
signature.asc

Björn Regnell

Oct 22, 2019, 5:27:35 AM10/22/19
to Lalit Pant, kojo-dev
Hi Lalit! Here is a first attempt but I need to better understand what a "Demo Platformer" is to give it a meaningful name (currently I have just translated it directly but I'm very unsure what if it means something reasonable...). //B

S_InterpPaneVisible=Datautforskning
S_Platformer=Demo-plattform
S_System=System
S_Export=Export
S_ImageExport=Bildexport från canvas:
S_DPI=DPI:
S_Inches=Engelska tum:
S_Dimension=Dimension:
S_AdjustCanvas=Justera canvas
S_CanvasAspectRatio=Önskat bildförhållande för canvas:
S_CanvasCurrentAspectRatio=Nuvarande bildförhållande för canvas:

Lalit Pant

Oct 22, 2019, 6:12:25 AM10/22/19
to Björn Regnell, kojo-dev
Hi Bjorn,

The Demo Platformer is an example platformer game included under the Showcase menu. Here's a quick video of the game:

/L

Björn Regnell

Oct 22, 2019, 7:29:32 AM10/22/19
to Lalit Pant, kojo-dev
Aha; nice game video :)
Then I change the preferred translation to:

S_Platformer=Plattformsspel

Which literally means "platform game".
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plattformsspel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platform_game

I think it is a bit redundant to include Demo in the menu item as the menu itself is called "Demo", but if you like to still have it, the Swedish version of "Demo of platformer" should be

S_Platformer=Demo av plattformsspel

Ok?

//B

Lalit Pant

Oct 22, 2019, 8:35:21 AM10/22/19
to Björn Regnell, kojo-dev
> as the menu itself is called "Demo"
Ah, in Swedish it is ;).

I'll stick with this:
S_Platformer=Plattformsspel

(In the English version, I called it a 'demo' platformer because it's not quite the full deal, just something to give users an idea of the possibilities).

/L

Björn Regnell

Oct 22, 2019, 8:48:52 AM10/22/19
to Lalit Pant, kojo-dev
ok, great!
//B

Pierre

Oct 23, 2019, 11:27:49 AM10/23/19
to Lalit Pant, kojo-dev
Hi Lalit!

Here it is:

S_InterpPaneVisible=Volet Exploration de données
S_Platformer=Démo Jeu Plateforme
S_System=Système
S_Export=Exportation
S_ImageExport=Exportation du canevas de l'image:
S_DPI=DPI:
S_Inches=Pouces:
S_Dimension=Dimension:
S_AdjustCanvas=Ajuster le canevas
S_CanvasAspectRatio=Fixer l'aspect du ratio du canevas:
S_CanvasCurrentAspectRatio=Aspect actuel du ratio du canevas:

Pierre

Au plaisir,
Pierre Couillard, consultant
Solutions Informatiques PC