[Lowongan] Web Developer

1 view

deche

Sep 28, 2010, 7:20:40 AM9/28/10
to Kohana Indonesia
PT Cicipi is a new growing web startup set to build next generation
social platform. We are looking for talented individuals to join our
team and grow together as a company. We offer competitive salary with
great opportunities to grow and learn about the industry. This is an
ideal time to join early.

Our office is located around SCBD, Sudirman.

Web Developer

Requirements:

General Requirements:
- Male / Female max. 35 years old
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to quickly learn and implement unfamiliar technologies
- Up-to-date with the latest industry tech
- Excellent written and verbal communicator

Technical Requirements
- 3-5 year experience with open source experience in developing web
applications with PHP
- Has worked with PHP framework (CodeIgniter is a plus)
- Has experience developing and delivering a large web application
through its lifecycle of versions 1, 2 and beyond
- Has extensive knowledge of LAMP based development
- Familiarity with Subversion or Git or Mercurial
- Strong understanding of basic web skills (D/HTML, CSS and Javascript/
Jquery)
- Comprehensive experience working with MySQL and UNIX/Linux
- Experience working with Web Services (XMLRPC, SOAP) in a highly
scalable, highly available environment
- Working knowledge of Web servers (Apache, Lighttpd)
- Working knowledge of relational databases (primarily MySQL)

To apply, send your cv/resume + photograph to j...@cicipi.com [job at
cicipi dot com] with the subject "System Admin".

deche

Sep 28, 2010, 12:39:39 PM9/28/10
to Kohana Indonesia
Correction: the subject should be "Web Developer" not "System Admin"