Titipan Loker

Kusmayadi

Dec 2, 2009, 9:54:18 AM12/2/09
to koha...@googlegroups.com
Ada yang titip lowongan pekerjaan. Kalau ada yang berminat, kontak
langsung ke in...@bulefusion.com. Posisi fulltime di Bali. Range
salary, jam kerja, proses interview, dsb. silakan tanyakan langsung ke
in...@bulefusion.com dengan menggunakan bahasa Inggris. Terima kasih
dan semoga bermanfaat.

============================================================================================================

A Web Strategist must be fluent in X/HTML and CSS with at least 2
years of PHP, SAP, .NET and other Web programming experience.
Knowledge of Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, open-source systems such
as Ruby and Joomla, and other technical and design programs required.
They must have a solid grasp of the latest graphic and web design
principles and aesthetics. A Web Strategist must have a good
understanding of current Web technologies such as HTML, CSS, XHTML and
Javascript. We ask that they have a good conceptual understanding of
color, optimizing images, the capabilities of Web browsers across
multiple platforms, and constraints involved in designing for online
media. An expert in both Mac and PC platforms is a bonus.

To apply for this position, we ask that you are ready to take on an
entrepreneurial role in a high-energy environment, with a willingness
to commit to simply getting the job done. Please send cover letter
including salary history and requirements, résumé, and samples (list
of URLs, printed pieces, CDs, DVDs, digital portfolios, etc) showing
the range of your skills to in...@bulefusion.com.