New member to group - check in for all members

Myka Kennedy Stephens

Aug 1, 2019, 9:05:37 AM8/1/19
to Koha+EDS User Group
Hello Koha+EDS User Group members,

We had a new member join the group today. Since we haven't had much activity lately, I am reaching out to see if anyone has a question or would like to share a Koha+EDS experience.

Also a note: This is an "unofficial" group, I suppose. It was started by EDS users in the Koha community who either are currently using the Koha EDS API plugin or are interested in using that plugin. That being said, I hope to see a few posts from this group. It would be great to hear what is going on with everyone's Koha+EDS implementation.

Cheers,
Myka

--
Myka Kennedy Stephens
Seminary Librarian, Lancaster Theological Seminary

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER

Aug 1, 2019, 10:22:22 AM8/1/19
to Myka Kennedy Stephens, Koha+EDS User Group

I would like to know what stats people are looking at for usage.  We’ve had concerns about use, and the stats that EBSCO throws out is confusing, at best.

___________________________
Christopher Brannon
IT Coordinator

CDAL-color (Signature Size)
702 E Front Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
(208)769-2315 Ext. 456
cbra...@cdalibrary.org

www.cdalibrary.org

Keep tabs on us at:

Coeur d'Alene Public Library is on Facebook! Coeur d'Alene Public Library is on Twitter!

Hawwau Moruf

Aug 1, 2019, 12:07:20 PM8/1/19
to BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER, Myka Kennedy Stephens, Koha+EDS User Group
Please my institution Library uses KOHA but do not have the knowledge of how KOHA+EDS work.
Please provide some insight...I believe we can learn from your experiences and expertise....

Thank you all

Nathan Curulla

Aug 1, 2019, 12:08:39 PM8/1/19
to Hawwau Moruf, Christopher Brannon, Myka Kennedy Stephens, Koha+EDS User Group
This video should help you to learn all you need to know!

Nathan A. Curulla
Owner, CRO
ByWater Solutions
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Headquarters: Portland, OR.
East Coast Office: TrumbullCT.
Phone/Fax # (888) 900-8944 xt 2

Hawwau Moruf

Aug 2, 2019, 3:45:12 AM8/2/19
to Nathan Curulla, Christopher Brannon, Myka Kennedy Stephens, Koha+EDS User Group
Thank you so much.
BWS10yr1.png