Get Tasks in Subprocess via parent process id

Karthikeyan G A

Jun 24, 2024, 11:39:19 PM (5 days ago) Jun 24
to Kogito development mailing list
Dear All,
    Can we access the User Tasks in a child subprocess via the parent Process.
Use case:
We have a insurance claims process that we are trying to design as the claim process is a large process, so we wanted to separate it into multiple subprocesses. While doing so we are facing one issue.
 > There are user tasks in subprocess. But We are unable to find the subprocess id from the parent process.
Is there a way to get the user tasks of the child sub-process using the parent process?