CEP in Kogito

Graeme Colman

Apr 15, 2021, 3:54:26 AM4/15/21
to Kogito development mailing list
Hi All,

Is there a roadmap for CEP in Kogito?

Many thanks
Graeme

Daniele Zonca

Apr 15, 2021, 11:49:35 AM4/15/21
to Kogito development mailing list
Hi Graeme,

Stateful rule processing (that includes CEP) is in the roadmap of Kogito but we don't have an ETA yet.
It will also be probably a bit different compared to traditional Drools CEP to better fit in a cloud native/containerized environment.

Do you have any specific use case in mind? IoT? Stateful event streaming processing?

Daniele

Graeme Colman

Apr 21, 2021, 5:07:40 AM4/21/21
to Kogito development mailing list
Thanks Daniele

I don't have specific use cases, but looking at defining more generic event architectures where configuration or rules based events being derived from other events is important. We are building a demo for an energy customer in the UK that is a generic event subsystem that has rules based event handling.

Thanks
Graeme
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dian Bakti

Jun 21, 2024, 7:38:04 AM (8 days ago) Jun 21
to Kogito development mailing list
Hello,

Is there any update on this?
So far we cannot find any documentation about stateful sessions (including CEP) in kogito.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Dian

Dian Bakti

Jun 21, 2024, 7:38:05 AM (8 days ago) Jun 21
to Kogito development mailing list
Hello,

Is there any updates on this?
So far we cannot find any documentation about stateful sessions (including CEP) with Kogito.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Dian