Kogito + spring boot + mongodb

Gautham Sampath

Feb 25, 2021, 11:54:07 PM2/25/21
to Kogito development mailing list
Hello!
I'm little stuck.. I need inputs for my following queries,

I successfully created the spring boot kogito mongodb project and when I placed a .bpmn file in the resource folder, automatically endpoints got created. I was able to access, run the process and get response. But I don't see any entries created in MONGODB :| I don't even see the table being created. The .bpmn contains a simple hello world flow with start+scripttask+end nodes. Please explain help me understand this.
  • How do I ensure if the DB is created or not?
  • Is the RuntimeMangar configured for per request stratergy by default? How can I change it?

Note:
I used MongoDB Compass for viewing if the db is created or not.
DB configs in application.properties:
kogito.persistence.type=mongodb
quarkus.mongodb.connection-string = mongodb://localhost:27017
quarkus.mongodb.database=kogito_db

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Gautham