Kogito 1.3.0.Final released

Cristiano Nicolai

Mar 10, 2021, 4:10:40 AM3/10/21
to Kogito development mailing list

Hi all,

We are glad to announce that the Kogito 1.3.0 release is now available! This goes hand in hand with the Kogito Images, Operator, and CLI 1.3.0[1] release.

From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:

  • Updated PatternFly to version 2020.16 on both Management Console and Task Console

  • New Kafka persistence addon for Quarkus based runtimes

  • Quarkus/Spring Boot example of DMN invocation with Kafka

  • PMML endpoints now provide OpenAPI information with expected input/output

  • Quarkus and Spring Boot runtime and builder images has been merged [7]

Known Issues:

  • Quarkus developer mode may fail to reload DRL or DMN assets in some cases. You can try setting the quarkus.dev.instrumentation configuration option to false. A proper fix is being released on 1.4.0. KOGITO-4512

Head to [2] for more details.

New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org/. Click the "Get Started" button.

All artifacts are available now:

  • Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.

  • Kogito examples can be found here [3].

  • Kogito images are available on Quay.io [4].

  • Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes [5].

Detailed release notes for 1.3.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira here [6].

[1] - https://github.com/kiegroup/kogito-cloud-operator/releases/tag/v1.3.0

[2] - https://docs.jboss.org/kogito/release/latest/html_single/#ref-kogito-rn-new-features_kogito-release-notes

[3] - https://github.com/kiegroup/kogito-examples

[4] - https://quay.io/organization/kiegroup