[Feature request] SmallRye JWT out-of-the-box support in Kogito

Juri Letberg

Apr 12, 2024, 9:38:53 AMApr 12
to Kogito development mailing list
Hi all,

I am trying to secure the Kogito services (running in AWS EKS) by putting them behind the Microsoft AAD. I already have a working solution for services other than Kogito, and I get a cookie with JWT being created.

Utilizing the received JWT in my custom Kogito service is simple using this article. However doing the same for existing Kogito services (like Data Index and others) would require a lot of effort for me, as I would need to build and maintain custom images after adding dependencies mentioned above.

It would be a good idea to add those dependencies by default into the pom.xml, and the rest can be done using the configuration parameters set in the environment.

BR,
Juri