Manual installation of Business Automation Bundle in VSC does not recognize .dmn [

Ravi Mangalagiri

May 31, 2022, 4:16:31 PM5/31/22
to Kogito development mailing list
Hi Kogito Team,
I am in a restricted environment and do have VSC 1.64.2
I cannot connect to the marketplace as it is restricted.
I downloaded the extension manually and installed it successfully. But VSC does not recognize the .dmn.

Any thoughts?

--
Ravi Mangalagiri

Eder Ignatowicz

May 31, 2022, 5:35:38 PM5/31/22
to kogito-de...@googlegroups.com
Ravi,

I’m not sure how this offline works for a bundle, but I assume the bundle requires store access to fetch and auto install the DMN extension.

Can you please type Dmn on your extension search to see if it’s installed ?

If that is the case, you can manually install also the DMN vsix.

Anyway, I’ll try to reproduce it tomorrow and let you know!

Eder

Obrigado
Eder Ignatowicz
ignat...@gmail.com

Ravi Mangalagiri

May 31, 2022, 8:10:33 PM5/31/22
to Kogito development mailing list
Installed DMN Editor / BPMN Editor manually and it worked!

Thanks Eder!

--
Ravi Mangalagiri