Management console not working

Diksha Chauhan

May 22, 2024, 4:17:54 PMMay 22
to Kogito development mailing list
Hello All,

I am new to Kogito. I want to use management console  and task console. I am trying this example:

1. I am able to build and  run docker services with postgres profile.  when am trying to run the app. I am getting this error. I have run all these migration scripts also in my postgres server.

But still the app  is not able to start.

2. I have also tried  with infinispan as well. I am able to run the app but  in management console am not able to see any process running.  I have attached the screenshot. Please check.

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 1.28.22 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 1.43.55 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 1.44.03 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 1.45.41 AM.png