Task form not available in Runtime Tools Quarkus Extension

Adrian Apthorp

Feb 19, 2022, 5:46:31 AM2/19/22
to Kogito development mailing list
When testing my process with the runtime extension my task forms are not found

2022-02-19 18:30:39,388 WARN  [org.kie.kog.run.too.qua.ext.run.for.FormsService] (executor-thread-0) Coudln't find form 'test_Task'

Complete with typo.

I have no issue if I run up a full environment with Task Console.

Any ideas?

Pere Fernandez

Feb 28, 2022, 10:42:18 AM2/28/22
to kogito-de...@googlegroups.com, Adrian Apthorp
Hi @Adrian Apthorp just some questions. What browser are you using? Does the task have data assignments (inputs/outputs)?

Cheers,

Pere

Adrian Apthorp

Mar 2, 2022, 8:55:30 AM3/2/22
to Kogito development mailing list
Pere, I'm using Firefox 97.0.1

The task has custom data type assignments for inputs and outputs.

Cheers

Adrian

Pere Fernandez

Mar 3, 2022, 3:54:48 AM3/3/22
to kogito-de...@googlegroups.com, Adrian Apthorp
Hi @Adrian Apthorp I think the issue is related to Firefox, I will be giving it a look today. Would you mind try it again in chrome?

Adrian Apthorp

Mar 5, 2022, 12:58:08 AM3/5/22
to Pere Fernandez, kogito-de...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the slow response. Having now installed Chrome on my Ubuntu box (was trying to avoid it) I confirm it works OK with Chrome. Do I need to raise a ticket Jira?

Neethu Shaji

May 4, 2022, 5:26:28 AM5/4/22
to Kogito development mailing list
Does the custom task forms work in a production environment?

Regards,
Neethu Shaji