New .lang: mscgen syntax highlighting

Josh

Aug 10, 2011, 7:11:05 AM8/10/11
to Kod.app
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to submit this, or if it
should go upstream somewhere, but I wrote a quick .lang file for
mscgen, which I thought people might be interested in. Its short, so
I'll just include it here, just save it as a file to this location:

/Applications/Kod.app/Contents/Resources/lang/mscgen.lang

I would like to request one thing, it seems that @matchext doesn't
understand multi-part extensions. I like to use ".msc.txt" as my
mscgen extension, but Kod doesn't automatically match the syntax
highlighting when I use that extension, so I've reverted to .msc.

I hope Kod isn't a dead project, its great and lightweight.

-Josh

----------------------
# @title mscgen
# @matchext msc, msc.txt
# @matchname msc

comment start "#"

include "_c_string.lang"

#arcs
type = "->|<-|<->|->>|<<-|<<->>",
"box|abox|rbox|note",

#attributes
keyword = "label|url|id|idurl|linecolor|linecolour|textcolor",
"textcolour|textbgcolor|textbgcolour|arctextcolor|
arctextcolour|arcskip"

# options
keyword = "hscale|arcgradient|width|msc"