Localizations

Lukas Bestle

May 18, 2012, 12:51:22 PM5/18/12
to kod...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I have an idea for Kod: Localization support. Maybe it's better if you make all strings localizable from beginning.
I would begin with the German localization if we need it in this early version...

Regards, Lukas Bestle

May 18, 2012, 12:53:31 PM5/18/12
to kod...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

good idea! If you need help in translating the strings to german, let me
know: I would help you.

Regards,

Markus

Am 18.05.12 18:51, schrieb Lukas Bestle:

Lukas Bestle

May 25, 2012, 3:26:42 PM5/25/12
to kod...@googlegroups.com
You are from Germany too? Great.

But we first need the strings...
Could anyone please make that localizable?

Regards, Lukas

Am Freitag, 18. Mai 2012 18:53:31 UTC+2 schrieb m:
Hi all,

good idea! If you need help in translating the strings to german, let me
know: I would help you.

Regards,

Markus

Am 18.05.12 18:51, schrieb Lukas Bestle:
> Hi!
>
> I have an idea for Kod: Localization support. Maybe it's better if you
> make all strings localizable from beginning.
> I would begin with the German localization if we need it in this early
> version...
>
> Regards, Lukas Bestle

Lukas Bestle

May 26, 2012, 3:34:28 AM5/26/12
to kod...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I have finished localizing Kod to German.
I don't have much time in the moment so it would be nice, if anyone could fetch the GitHub repo and test this change for me (I didn't build it yet).
You just have to delete all .xib files in the resources directory and then include the two folders.

Regards, Lukas Bestle
localization.zip