How change font size?

paulchen

May 4, 2012, 1:23:26 AM5/4/12
to Kod.app
Hi,

I am looking for an open source texteditor with syntax highlighting
and I have found Kod. It looks very good. But I have one big problem:
the font size is to low, so I cannot really read the text on my
monitor.

How can I adjust and change the font size?

I cannot find any preferences dialogue in the menus...

Thanks,

paulchen

Greg Felix

May 4, 2012, 2:48:51 AM5/4/12
to kod...@googlegroups.com
There style is controlled by a .css style sheet. I'm new to Kod, and can't recall where it is, but that's what you have to find and edit.

Greg Felix

paulchen

May 4, 2012, 7:41:48 AM5/4/12
to Kod.app
Hi!

On 4 Mai, 08:48, Greg Felix <greg.fe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There style is controlled by a .css style sheet.  I'm new to Kod, and can't recall where it is, but that's what you have to find and edit.

Thanks a lot! It Works.

Under Mac OS X I have found the right file under:

/Applications/Kod.app/Contents/Resources/style/default.css

In the block "body" you can change the value for the font size.

Is there a bug tracker for Kod? I would like to place a feature
request to implement a configuration menu, where you can change such
behaviours via the GUI...

Best regards,

paulchen