Matlab .lang file

Jacob Maskiewicz

Aug 10, 2011, 7:55:31 PM8/10/11
to Kod.app
Howdy all,

I've been working on a matlab .lang file, and I've been unable to find
much documentation on how to properly make one so I've just been
canibalizing other .lang files inside of Kod, and I've run into a
problem.

In matlab syntax, an apostrophe can either be the delimiter for a
string (as in myString='this is a string'), or it can be used to
transpose a matrix. (ie if a=[1,2;3,4], a'=[1,3;2,4])

The problem is that I don't know how to tell Kod how to colorize this
behavior. Whenever I transpose a matrix, it turns the rest of my code
all the way down into a string. How would I fix that?

Thanks,
-Jake M
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted