cross tabulation with online kobo analysis

kwo...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2018, 11:04:21 PM10/16/18
to KoBoToolbox Users
Hi - Novice question: Is there a way to compare response frequencies for two questions (I believe this is called cross tabulation?) with the online reports in Kobo? I'm only seeing the simple frequencies for each question.

DD

Brian Kiprop

Oct 19, 2018, 12:11:32 PM10/19/18
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi DD,

You can use the group by options under reporting their is the setting icon there you can choose the variable you want to crosstab by. Note that this will crosstab all the questions.

Warm regards,

Brian Kiprop,

Statistician

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 6:04 AM <kwo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi - Novice question: Is there a way to compare response frequencies for two questions (I believe this is called cross tabulation?) with the online reports in Kobo? I'm only seeing the simple frequencies for each question.

DD

David Deng

Oct 19, 2018, 9:11:37 PM10/19/18
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
awesome, thanks!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "KoBoToolbox Users" group.