Does the Kobo API support CORS (cross-origin resources sharing)?

Francis Vachon

Mar 12, 2016, 9:50:30 AM3/12/16
to Kobo Users
Pretty much as it says in the title.

This is for use with D3,js. I can already interact with the API with python, however I would prefer if possible to do it directly with D3, since it would remove the need for any python script. It would also make it easier to manage the queries on a per-request basis (e.g. refreshing the data), since D3 would automatically launch a query to my kobo account when a user asks for my D3 webpage...

I'm asking the question and trying to answer it at the same time, if I get to anything interesting I'll let you guys know.

Francis

Iván Navarro 75

Oct 20, 2018, 5:14:10 AM10/20/18
to KoBoToolbox Users
Hi Francis,
did you manage to fix this? I am facing the same now.

Regrads,

Iván

Fred Oscar

Oct 23, 2018, 12:52:38 PM10/23/18
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, please can someone help me with how best I can create this ranking question in Kobocollect.

I am having difficulty ranking the top goods because I don't know the goods and fitting it the follow questions as displayed in the table below.

Complete the table below for the 5 top goods sold in the market

Top (5) Goods

Average Daily Turnover

Peak Season

Origin of goods