Super newbie question about deploying a survey

Paul

Oct 3, 2018, 6:42:24 PM10/3/18
to KoBoToolbox Users
Hello:

The basic question I can't find an answer to is this: once deployed how do the intended recipients of my survey (a) know that I have deployed this survey and (b) access it, fill it out, and send it back??

Note, they all have KoboCollect on their tablets. I am in the US, and they are all in Malawi.

Thanks
Paul

Bienvinido Dagpin

Oct 4, 2018, 3:38:55 AM10/4/18
to KoBoToolbox Users
Hi Paul,

try these steps:

1. In there tablet they need to open the KoboCollect App and go to General Settings
2. Fill URL with the you account Server URL
     usually the format is like this "https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/username"
     change the username with your username
4. Go to Get Blank form>> Select the from>> Get selected
     note: tablet should be connected to internet.
5. You should now Fill Blank Forms and Send form.

Noong Huwebes, Oktubre 4, 2018 ng 6:42:24 AM UTC+8, si Paul ay sumulat: