Login page customization

Artyom M

Jan 12, 2015, 9:01:34 AM1/12/15
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com
Niko,

What files can I change to customize login? I tried to copy and edit welcome.tpl and login.tpl - nothing changed =(

Artyom M

Jan 13, 2015, 8:42:16 AM1/13/15
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com
And also how to override kwf/kwf_js/menu/index.js?
I want to change dropdown in my app.

Niko Sams

Jan 14, 2015, 3:09:10 PM1/14/15
to Koala Framework Dev
user/login.tpl is the one used by the new login.
but most styling can be changed using css only - simply put a file into views/user/*.scss and it will be loaded automatically.

Niko

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Artyom M <psycho...@gmail.com> wrote:
Niko,

What files can I change to customize login? I tried to copy and edit welcome.tpl and login.tpl - nothing changed =(

Niko Sams

Jan 14, 2015, 3:11:17 PM1/14/15
to Koala Framework Dev
either you:
- inherit the class in your app and register it's xtype to 'kwf.menu'.

or you:
- create a new viewport class (inheriting Kwf.Viewport) by setting ext.defaultViewport in config.ini and create your own menu object in there

Niko

Artyom M

Jan 17, 2015, 9:07:50 AM1/17/15
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com
>user/login.tpl is the one used by the new login.
>but most styling can be changed using css only - simply put a file into views/user/*.scss and it will be loaded automatically.
Thank you, I changed what I need...

Some questions:
1. Line 22 in login.tpl:
<?php $this->formField($this->form) ?>
Where I can find and edit form template? Something wrong with translate and "e-mail" in my translation has line-break =(

2. Line 12 in login.tpl:
<?php if($this->image) { ?>
How to specify my image/logo to this?

3. Line 7 in master.tpl:
<?php if ($this->favicon) { ?>
Why favicon does not load? After login it shows normally.

Artyom M

Jan 17, 2015, 10:29:57 PM1/17/15
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com
4. How to add <title> to lost-password.tpl?
If I add sometext to <title> + applicationName in master.tpl then only sometext shows in lost password page...