Update libraries

Artyom M

Oct 28, 2014, 10:15:08 PM10/28/14
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com
Niko,

How to correctly update versions of libraries in \library folder?

For example, I want to change PHPExcel 1.7.6 (in folder) to PHPExcel 1.8.0 (last version). How can I do that?

Michael Freudenthaler

Oct 29, 2014, 8:11:14 AM10/29/14
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

just add the 1.8.0 version to the library folder.
in the config add the following line: externLibraryPath.phpexcel = %libraryPath%/phpexcel/1.8.0  //path to the phpexcel

br
Michael

Artyom M

Oct 30, 2014, 9:35:57 AM10/30/14
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com
>just add the 1.8.0 version to the library folder.
>in the config add the following line: externLibraryPath.phpexcel = %libraryPath%/phpexcel/1.8.0  //path to the phpexcel

Thank you, Michael!
I've already figured out.

I copied new phpexcel 1.8.0 in \library\phpexcel folder and added new line in kwf_lib_config.ini and in \kwf-lib\config.ini (old version commented by semicolon):
;externLibraryPath.phpexcel = %libraryPath%/phpexcel/1.7.6
externLibraryPath.phpexcel = %libraryPath%/phpexcel/1.8.0

It works like a charm now =)

Niko Sams

Oct 30, 2014, 12:46:47 PM10/30/14
to Koala Framework Dev
try not to change code in kwf-lib, you'll have troubles when updating.
Simply move the config line to your web/config.ini, that will override the one from kwf-lib.

also see this:

Niko