Exchange auth fail

Artyom M

Nov 23, 2014, 11:10:18 PM11/23/14
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com
Niko,

In our company we are totally migrate from Postfix to Microsoft Exchange.
Kwf now uses mailbox on Postfix.

Lines in config.local.ini:
email.from.address = ma...@domain.com
email.from.name = From web-app
email.smtp.host = 192.168.1.1
email.smtp.auth = login
email.smtp.username = ma...@domain.com
email.smtp.password = password

On postfix all works well, but on Exchange I see error when KWF try to send mail.
Maybe problem in smtp.auth type? what value must be for Exchange server?
I didn't find info about mail servers in documentation.

Niko Sams

Nov 24, 2014, 3:52:32 AM11/24/14
to Koala Framework Dev
well, koala does use standard zend_mail here.
see Kwf_Mail line 164 how the Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp object is created.

and test using plain zend framework.

Niko

Artyom M

Nov 24, 2014, 9:11:54 PM11/24/14
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com
>and test using plain zend framework.

what you mean?

what types of smtp.auth can I use?

Artyom M

Nov 24, 2014, 11:16:23 PM11/24/14
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com
Solved.

I add one line about SSL to Mail.php file and Exchange works:

$transport = new Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp(
                    Kwf_Config::getValue('email.smtp.host'),
                    array(
'ssl' => 'tls',
                        'auth' => Kwf_Config::getValue('email.smtp.auth'),
                        'username' => Kwf_Config::getValue('email.smtp.username'),
                        'password' => Kwf_Config::getValue('email.smtp.password'),
                    )
                );

Why KWF don't have this by default? SSL and Port parametres.

I think I must extend the mail.php and add it to my project folder, right?

Niko Sams

Nov 25, 2014, 2:09:51 AM11/25/14
to Koala Framework Dev
On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 5:16 AM, Artyom M <psycho...@gmail.com> wrote:
Solved.
good :D

Why KWF don't have this by default? SSL and Port parametres.
well, we never needed them. but absolutely makes sense to have those parameters.

I think I must extend the mail.php and add it to my project folder, right?
either that or we add them in kwf. If you create a pull request I can integrate it.

Niko

Artyom M

Nov 25, 2014, 8:50:53 PM11/25/14
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com

Niko Sams

Nov 26, 2014, 3:04:19 AM11/26/14
to Koala Framework Dev
On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 2:50 AM, Artyom M <psycho...@gmail.com> wrote:

please have a look at the commits plus the diff!

- choose the correct target branch (3.7)
- make sure you pushed your commit correctly

Niko

Artyom M

Nov 26, 2014, 6:51:11 AM11/26/14
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I don't know how to pull in right way =((

Niko Sams

Nov 26, 2014, 6:57:08 AM11/26/14

On 2014-11-26 12:51, Artyom M wrote:
Sorry, I don't know how to pull in right way =((

Nikolaus Sams
Vivid Planet Software GmbH

A-5302 Henndorf a. Wallersee | Landesstr. 23
Tel: +43 - (0)6214 - 20 8 20 - 81
E-Mail: n...@vivid-planet.com | Url: www.vivid-planet.com | FN 230152i | ATU 56521268

Artyom M

Nov 26, 2014, 8:19:19 AM11/26/14
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com
OMG. So much =))
Can I change my pull and do in right way now?

Niko Sams

Nov 26, 2014, 8:45:53 AM11/26/14
to Koala Framework Dev
not if you want to change the target branch. I closed it.

Artyom M

Nov 28, 2014, 12:16:16 AM11/28/14
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com

Niko Sams

Nov 28, 2014, 3:04:29 AM11/28/14
to Koala Framework Dev
well, no - please have a look at the commits!
there should be only *one* (yours)

in your pull request you are merging our 3.7 into our 3.5.
Instead you should fork the repository, create a new branch based on 3.7 and create a pull request to merge that branch into our 3.7.

maybe you should read some tutorials on that first :D

Niko

Artyom M

Dec 5, 2014, 2:07:59 AM12/5/14
to koala-fra...@googlegroups.com