Join me in my journey towards my own vegetable garden and get a free kitchen garden kit!

alje...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2020, 1:00:56 AM12/25/20
to knpts, ykra

I am growing my own vegetables in 2021! Take a vow with us to grow your own veggies and win a FREE Kitchen Garden kit worth Rs. 2000! We are giving away free seeds to help India become sustainable! Check it out here https://rfer.al/oSjTs_vAeKbRQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Peter I A

Dec 25, 2020, 2:20:16 AM12/25/20
to kn...@googlegroups.com, ykra