P.K. Krishnankutty

Nov 10, 2018, 1:59:59 AM11/10/18
to kn...@googlegroups.com
FAMILY.docx

MB Sukumaran Nair

Nov 10, 2018, 10:49:41 AM11/10/18
to kn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks PKK/KDM/Fazal.It is a great opportunity to meet all good friends and their families .Hope there will be a good gathering and I am also planning .Shall confirm once my tickets are done .Warm regards and love to all friends
MBS

On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 at 12:30 PM P.K. Krishnankutty <pkkrishna...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sent from Gmail Mobile

M.A.K

Nov 10, 2018, 11:59:00 AM11/10/18
to knpts
Dear Krishnankutty /Madanan,

Thanks for the invitation.
Can you postponed it for 4 days more, I mean any day between 26 &30 ?
Because of X'mas eves & being the Secretary of a  "Kudumba Unit"  I have little inconvenience.
But  if everybody insist , go ahead, don't bother my presence
with kind regards
M.A.Kuriakose

sukumar palat

Nov 10, 2018, 9:21:11 PM11/10/18
to kn...@googlegroups.com
Dear all
It would have been wonderful to be a part of the gathering but for my requirements to be in Mumbai during those days.
Never the less all the very best for the occasion and have a blast
Rgds
Sukumaran family