This weekends games

1 view

Raven

Jun 12, 2012, 8:57:40 PM6/12/12
to knoxvillecamarilla
So, um...I know Requiem is Saturday at 7, and Lost is Sunday at 4. But...where? LOL

OOC-  Raven Correll
Inmate #US2009054137
Knoxville, TN

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/camwiki/index.php?title=User:RavenDarqhart

Louise Conrad

Jun 14, 2012, 12:51:22 PM6/14/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com, Patrick McCray
Correction
Lost is at 3pm on Sunday.

Ok here is the plan guys.
Small domain meeting Saturday 6pm
Requiem Saturday 7pm.  Sign in at 6:30.
Lost Sunday at 3pm (like we voted for)  Sign in 2:30

Locations:
We will be gaming the whole weekend at David and my new house.  Bare with us as some of it is not finished being painted or boxes emptied and such.  Bring Chairs and food and drinks for your self.  We don't have too much.  We do have some items we have set aside to sell in a yard sale.  If you wish to sift through it, you are more than welcome to have first dibs on buying them.
Parking:  Please car pool.  There is very little parking space.  If you don't mind being blocked in we should have just enough space for everyone in the drive way.
Directions:
If you do not know how to get to our new house, send me a private message and I will give you directions.

See you all Saturday
 P.S. we have CATS!!

--
Louise Conrad