Moving

Zannejo

Jun 19, 2012, 8:07:44 PM6/19/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
As some of you heard at game, Chauntele, Theresa and I are moving into Louise and David's house at the end of the month and we asked for help moving boxes and furniture.

We're going to start loading the truck about 9am on Saturday the 30th. We will be moving until it's all moved and we've got a UHaul.

Projected high for this time of the year is around 90 degrees. If you think you're going to make it to help, I'd love to know drink and pizza preferences so we can go ahead and pick those up.

Suzanne Johnson
US2002022856

Louise Conrad

Jun 28, 2012, 9:09:18 AM6/28/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
Cheese pizza and lemonade is my request, please.  See you all Saturday.  ^_^

--
Louise Conrad
US2009104914

DC
VST: Lost

Zannejo

Jun 28, 2012, 11:00:47 AM6/28/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
I'll try to remember to get lemonade when I get milk today. So far, we've got water, gatorade, splenda sweet tea and apple juice. I've also got those plastic tubes filled with sugar water you stick in the freezer.

Temps: It is supposed to hit 107 on Saturday. The weather channel has it hitting 88 by 10am, so we're going to try to get a bunch done between 9 & 10. (And when I say we, I'm not allowed to move furniture and neither is Mom.)

It looks like we've got a good crew and lots of help, packing is getting close to being done so hopefully we can get the actual moving van part of this done before it gets awful hot.

Suzanne Johnson
US2002022856