downtimes

KnoxRequiemVST

Jul 9, 2012, 3:20:00 PM7/9/12
to KnoxCamGroup
apologies to all.  my inbox has gotten out of hand with reports and lists.  i'm implemented a number of filters that should make the important stuff stand out a bit more.  as a result, please include the word "downtime" in the subject heading of any downtimes you send me.  thank you!

--
Marya 'Mars' Schultz
VST Requiem

Ron Lee

Jul 9, 2012, 10:14:41 PM7/9/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com

Could someone email me a downtime form for Requiem, and the up to date Excel character sheet for Requiem, and the character history form. I am having trouble locating a current copies.

Please email it to theten...@yahoo.com

Note: My Membership is current and like always the CRD is screwed up. If anyone needs a copy of the reciept please let me know. I have already sent a copy to the Coordinator.

Thank you,

US2006067998
Ron

Knoxville Staff

Jul 14, 2012, 2:11:36 PM7/14/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Files are attached.

--
Stephen Post
US2011017214

Vampire.xls