Fw: Election for DST: TN-014-D : Call for Applications

1 view

Zanne Jo

Sep 5, 2012, 6:01:26 PM9/5/12
to local cam list

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Debbie Pelletier <whit...@yahoo.com>
To: live....@gmail.com; Zan...@yahoo.com; Bra...@msn.com; wolf...@hotmail.com; knoxville...@gmail.com; marsi...@gmail.com; eldren...@yahoo.com; us-se-e...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2012 9:09 AM
Subject: Election for DST: TN-014-D : Call for Applications

Dear Members of <ST-000-X>,

It’s once more time for your officer election. My staff and I hope to be able to expedite the process as much as possible on your behalf.  Before a ballot can be created, however, there must be candidates.  Those that wish to be considered for the position of DST can send a private missive to the regional election staff at 'us-se-e...@yahoogroups.com'.

Please remember that members with trial memberships cannot hold a Camarilla office or vote in a Camarilla Election.

To prevent your message from being eaten by spam filters, *please* use the subject line ‘Election for  DST: TN-014-D : Applications’.

All applications should follow the format listed below:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Cam Number:
Date passed, Test of Membership: (required for any primary office in the SE Region
Date passed, Test of the Coordinator/Storyteller: (as applicable for the position)
Mission Statement:
Relevant Experience (within or outside The Camarilla organization):
Any Disciplinary Actions Within the Last Year:

You have until 11:59pm EST on 09/07/2012 to submit your application for this position.

To ensure that the regional election staff is receiving messages from everyone, we will send a confirmation of receipt message for all applications that are submitted. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours, post a short message across 'Us-se-region' requesting the Election Proctor for your state to respond to you privately.

Other questions regarding the election process should be sent to us-se-e...@yahoogroups.com

Additionally, for those members of your domain that might not have regular email access.  Please treat them with the same courtesy that you would expect by ensuring that they are made aware of all election-related correspondence.

Thank you,
Deb pelletier clark
us2002022584
se rc