Ijams Halloween fun

Louise Conrad

Aug 16, 2012, 2:39:22 PM8/16/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com, Raven Darqhart
Hey guys you remember last year how we hung out at ijams in costumes and told the visitors a ghost story.  You all interested in doing that again.  The date that I though most of us could make would be the evening of October 6th its a saturday.  Other dates that they would love help would be wednesday the 17th and they are planning a family night which might not be the best on for us on the 11th.  I might even be willing to run a Halloween Lost game on the 6th if enough are interested and it fits with scarring people (kind of a one shot with our characters).

Any one interested in being sneaky during the night at ijams on October 6th?

--
Louise Conrad
US2009104914

VST: Lost

Ron Lee

Aug 16, 2012, 5:52:59 PM8/16/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com

I thought that was really cool last year Louise. I have not played lost in a long time.

Time for Bear to come out for a little bit!!! Well if I can find his character sheet . :)

If my schedule is clear for the 6th count me in! Just please let me know what time to be there.

Ron

US2006067998

Chris Thornton

Aug 16, 2012, 7:58:22 PM8/16/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
 About what time? If I recall right Brewer's Jam is on the 6th as well. I think we'll wrap up there about 5 so if its earlier than that I'd need a pick up.
--
Chris Thornton
US2002106719

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/camwiki/index.php?title=Double_Clutch ~Forsaken

"It'd be less trouble to set myself on fire and hug my enemies to me." ~Black Mage

"Success is fucking up on your own terms."~ Guillermo del Toro

Louise Conrad

Aug 16, 2012, 10:15:02 PM8/16/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure on the time but it would be like last time I think starting around 5 or 6ish

Louise Conrad
US2009104914

VST: Lost

Louise Conrad

Sep 7, 2012, 10:19:36 AM9/7/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
OK so I figured that was a resounding not really interested this year.   Ok thats cool on another halloween related note.  Any one interested in Fright Works.  Thursday students get in at $15 instead of $20.  Any one up for it one of the two first Thursdays of the month.  Or would you just prefer a friday or saturday?  I want to go and I want friends to come with me.  Who is interested

--
Louise Conrad
US2009104914

VST: Lost

Ron Lee

Sep 7, 2012, 1:35:40 PM9/7/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
I know Chris and I are interested. Dave will probably be with ya. That would be 3 people.  :)
Small games usually are a lot more fun and easier to handle.

Ron

US2006067998

Louise Conrad

Sep 24, 2012, 3:27:58 PM9/24/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
three is not enough to run a game.  But if Ron and Chris are still interested in at least helping.  Meet me at Ijams at 6pm on Oct 6th.

Louise Conrad
US2009104914

VST: Lost

Chris Thornton

Sep 24, 2012, 10:36:21 PM9/24/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
I would like to help. It just might be a matter of picking me up at World's Fair Park.

Louise Conrad

Sep 28, 2012, 2:17:13 PM9/28/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
I can do that Chris.  Thanks for agreeing to help.