Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Louise Conrad

ongelezen,
7 sep 2012, 10:26:1507-09-2012
aan knoxville...@googlegroups.com
If we go a Thursday night it is $15 for students.  $20 normally.  I wish to go at some point the first two weeks of October.  First week is the very best for me.  What do other people think?  Who wants to come with me?

--
Louise Conrad
US2009104914

VST: Lost

Ron Lee

ongelezen,
7 sep 2012, 13:39:4207-09-2012
aan knoxville...@googlegroups.com
Hey Louise and everyone else. Here is the new Scree Seeker pdg for 2012. I plan to hit some of these locations this time around.

US2006067998

Marya 'Mars' Schultz

ongelezen,
7 sep 2012, 19:13:3107-09-2012
aan knoxville...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys. With boo extended too all but one weekend of october and a wedding to go to on that only weekend i will largely be a ghost all month. Not sure how i am going to manage a house, pets, and roughly 3 weeks of doubles without trying to figure in a life. Sigh.

Marya 'Mars' Schultz

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T

Louise Conrad <camaril...@gmail.com> wrote:

>--

Chris Thornton

ongelezen,
8 sep 2012, 02:03:0708-09-2012
aan knoxville...@googlegroups.com
Thursdays are out for me due to work.
--
Chris Thornton
US2002106719

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/camwiki/index.php?title=Double_Clutch ~Forsaken

"It'd be less trouble to set myself on fire and hug my enemies to me." ~Black Mage

"Success is fucking up on your own terms."~ Guillermo del Toro

Louise Conrad

ongelezen,
24 sep 2012, 14:57:2024-09-2012
aan knoxville...@googlegroups.com
How about Sunday Oct 7th.  People interested?

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten