Fwd: [Us-se-coords] SE RC Report April 2012 Parts I- VII

Knoxville Staff

May 16, 2012, 10:22:37 PM5/16/12

From: Debbie Pelletier <whit...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, May 13, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Subject: [Us-se-coords] SE RC Report April 2012 Parts I- VII
To: us-staff...@lists.mindseyesociety.org, us-se-...@lists.mindseyesociety.org, us-se-...@lists.mindseyesociety.org, whit...@yahoo.com

---------------------
SE Regional Coordinator:
Deb Pelletier Clark, US2002022584
whitewynd at yahoo.com
since: November 1, 2006

ARC: Chief of Staff
Amy Osborne, US2002021654
amyo at tampabay.rr.com

ARC: Arbitrations/Independent Chapters/Members
Jo Oglesby US2002023707
searc.arbitration at gmail.com

ARC: Elections Administrator
Larry Henson  US2006129213
searcel...@yahoo.com

ARC: Online Newsletter
Suzanne Johnson US2002022856
searc.ne...@gmail.com

ARC: List Mod/Doc Clerk
Michael Bryan US2005043255
se.list.mod at gmail.com
searc.documents at gmail.com

ARC: Prestige/Research
Jeff Szappan US2010096608
se.arc....@gmail.com

ARC: Technical Administrator
Brian LeMaster US2002023098
camarilla.searc.tech at gmail.com

ARC: Member Recognition/Projects
Anthony Davis US2008032018
membe...@gmail.com

AARC'S

Billie Gaskins    US2010025490 Election Proctor
electio...@yahoo.com

Mathew Haffner    US2005022999 Election Proctor
mathew....@gmail.com

Bill Davis        US2002022759 Election Proctor
nagha...@gmail.com

Steve Shasteen    US2002022290 Election Proctor
ssha...@gmail.com

Tiffany Allen     US2006027399 Wiki
searcwiki at gmail.com

Kelly Davis       US2009074427 Events Calender
seregion.calender at gmail.com

Jennifer Hastings US2009054115 Online Game Coordinator
vam...@gmail.com

REGIONAL STORYTELLERS
---------------------
SE Regional Storyteller:
JT Tremaine, US2005075811
sestoryteller at gmail.com
Since July 2011

ARST: Chief of Staff
Pearce Dreadin US2006037455
searstcos at gmail.com

ARST: Requiem
James Gray US2009064363
searstrequiem at gmail.com

ARST: Forsaken
Amanda Plageman US20020230062
searstforsaken at gmail.com

ARST: Awakening
Gerald Green US2006047724
arst.aw...@gmail.com

ARST: Changeling
Jason Clark us2002022190

ARST Indy Chapters
Courtney Jurcak US 2003031333
arstch...@gmail.com

ARST Geist
Nathan Ashcroft US2009013414
se.ge...@gmail.com

ARST Mortal Affairs NWOD
Nathan Kelly US2010066207

ARST Mortal Affairs/Influence OWOD
Randy Allen       US2010045724

ARST:  Masquerade
Robby Rindone  US2002021265
os_r...@yahoo.com
se.arst.owod at gmail.com

ARST Masquerade: Sabbat
Guillermo Velasco US2006037455
guil...@gmail.com

AARST:
James Helton    US2009115026 AARST Requiem
James Johnson   US2002056000 AARST Requiem
Frank Long      US2002055876 AARST Mortals/Influence
Tony Lone Fight US2007029471 AARST NWOD Mortals
Alex Adragna    US2002096596 AARST NWOD Mortals
Chris Young     US2009054016 AARST Geist Underworld
Johnny Quest    US2010086447 AARST Cam/Anarch
Mike Letsch     US2002055938 AARST Cam/Anarch
Nick Thomas     US2008052365 AARST Masq:SpecProj
II. Summary
SE RC:
Not many RC's can brag about having a region in which for the last
24 months a coordinator report has been received for each chapter and domain.

I did not accomplish this, the coordinators of your region did. They
not only did this for themselves, they did it for you, each and every member.

I am so very proud of all of our domain and chapter coordinators
in the SE Region. You are all amazing.

My report is HUGE this month. If you find any errors, please
let me know.

The SE Region member for the month of April 2012 is Nathan Atkins.
Congratulations!

ARC Chief of Staff:
Almost daily contact with RC on issues
Assisted members by answering questions and providing guidance.

ARC Arbitrations/Independent Chapters/Indie Members:
The following are the Two Independent Chapters within the Southeast Region:

FL-050-I, The Black Point (Homestead/CutlerBay,FL)
-CC: Jonathan Reyeros, US2006017216 jrey...@comcast.net

TN-018-I A Bridge to Nowhere (Memphis, Tennessee)
-CC: Patrick Chipman US2011098058 freelan...@abridgetonowhere.org

ARC Education/Lists:
Preparing information to aide members and coordinators. Monitoring lists

ARC Elections:
No major issues this month. Elections process is 100% up to date and running smooth.

ARC: Newsletter
Please send in any of the following:
Articles, stories, art, & photos.  These submissions to be about cam (like SERE stories/photos/art) or things popular in cam members lives. Send to searc.ne...@gmail.com.

ARC Prestige/Research:
It should be noted by both members and Coordinators that reviews go much faster if the appropriate and currently active links are attached to all awards that have one be they General, Regional, or National in nature. Also, please remember to enter awards in the month that they were EARNED,
not the month they were awarded.

ARC Tech:
Still Updating Contacts, Areas, and Forms section of the website.

AARC Wiki:
Sifting through the inbox, sorting, aiding minor requests and pokes via chat.

ARC: Member Recognition/Special Projects
Working on projects and member of the month
III. Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY REGIONAL:

Most questions answered at Regional online meetings, and  emails.
IV. Projects
ARC Chief of Staff:
Working on projects for RC. Aiding staff and members where needed.

ARC Arbitrations/Independent Chapters:
Continuing to build relationships with the Independent Chapters, and assisting the new coordinators with getting their chapters up and running effectively. Helping out SE Indie members with any issues.

ARC Elections:
Working on Elections.

ARC Newsletter:
working on next newsletter and on facebook page

ARC Prestige/Research:
Still working on logs as they come in. Continuing to go through and archive files from Domain/chapter reports

ARC Tech:
Building/Updating searchable database

AARC Wiki:
Updating the SE Wiki
Attempting to send out reminders every other month about giving Wiki Assistance

ARC: Member Recognition/Special Projects
Working on projects and member of the month
V. Upcoming Events
Featured Games of the Month: 2012
(See website for details on venue games/dates and charities)
www.larp.com/seregion

May 25-26 -  Huntsville, Al
June - Charleston, SC
July - Pending Online IRC GOTM
August - Nashville, TN
September - Open/Still available
October - Greenville, SC
November - Columbus, GA
December  Atlanta GA

SE Regional Mirc Office hour dates: Worth 3R for
attending the meeting. Meetings start at 8pmcst
(Mirc Room name is #se_region)

2012 Schedule
June 4
July 2
August 6
Sept 3
Oct 8
Nov 5
Dec 3

VI. Coordinator Staff Election Updates as of April 30, 2012
Starting August 2011 all elections DC/CC/DST run out of my office.

Elections Completed
DC/CC Elections
FL-046-D

DST Elections
FL-049-D

Elections Still Running
DC/CC Elections
SC-012-D

DST/VST Elections
GA-012-D
GA-013-D

VII. Finances
REGIONAL FUNDS:
Past Balance: $7017.00
Gross Income: $0
Gross Expenses: $0
New Balance: $7017.00

REGIONAL INCOME: None.
REGIONAL EXPENSES: None.
CHAPTER/DOMAIN FUNDS:
(Note: Not tracked by SE regional staff at this time.)

Deb pelletier clark
us2002022584s
se rc

Your Friendly Neighborhood Coordinator: