Geist VST election results & game

Knoxville Domain Storyteller

Jun 1, 2012, 10:54:49 AM6/1/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
And the winner is...

Raven.

As for the game, I'm okay with it being here (at the apartment) as
long as ya'll are really good about cleaning when you leave. I just
don't have the energy and will be all chemofied. I may or may not
play. Please do not come if you're sick and do not bring anything
smelling of garlic or onions.

--
Suzanne Johnson
US2002022856

David Hargis

Jun 2, 2012, 6:03:17 PM6/2/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Raven

Raven

Jun 2, 2012, 6:06:50 PM6/2/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

I'll be at the apartment early tomorrow to field questions, help with final character tweaks, give some plot hooks, etc.

Suz, what time is okay to show up?
OOC-  Raven Correll
Inmate #US2009054137
Knoxville, TN

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/camwiki/index.php?title=User:RavenDarqhart

Zannejo

Jun 2, 2012, 7:21:31 PM6/2/12
to KnoxvilleCamarilla
I'm not 100%ing it right now, I'd prefer 3:30 at the earliest for a 4
o'clock game.

Suzanne Johnson
US2002022856

Raven

Jun 2, 2012, 7:25:07 PM6/2/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
Oh okay, the facebook event says 6pm game, so I was thinking 430 or 5.

Louise Conrad

Jun 3, 2012, 9:42:23 AM6/3/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
We had actually decided to move sunday games to 3 at the last domain meeting (check meeting notes).  Most had said they wanted it earlier to get home to sleep for work or not rush to stop game so to watch our 8pm shows.  Are we deciding to ignore that and move it to our normal 4pm?
Louise Conrad
US2009104914

DC
VST: Lost

live....@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2012, 10:33:01 AM6/3/12
to knoxville...@googlegroups.com
Well I'm not working today so whatever time Suzanne wants us there

Sent from my Virgin Mobile phone