Known installed but not seeing anything

John Evdemon

Jun 2, 2019, 3:58:02 AM6/2/19
to Known Developers
I managed to get Known successfully installed on an Amazon Linux2 instance but when I go to my site I still see the Apache test page. I expected to see the Known login page.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any feedback or assistance.

John

John Evdemon

Jun 2, 2019, 12:46:53 PM6/2/19
to Known Developers
I noticed the Known database wasn't created. I assumed the composer install would set up everything but that doesn't seem to be the case. I cloned the repro from Github and ran composer install according to the directions. Apparently there are some additional set up steps that aren't documented. Could someone share them? Thanks!

Evgeny Kuznetsov

Jun 23, 2019, 3:38:36 AM6/23/19
to Known Developers
I used http://docs.withknown.com/en/latest/install/index.html and it got me through installing and configuring just rigth.

John Evdemon

Jun 23, 2019, 5:25:23 PM6/23/19
to Known Developers
I'm trying to get Known installed and I keep getting an error after following all the directions: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'Known.config' doesn't exist in /var/www/html/Idno/Data/MySQL.php:352.
The table doesn't exist because I'm trying to get the initial warmup to run the script that creates the tables.
I can't get the warmup to run. I get the error above when I go to my site. I've also tried running the warmup from the command line per the instructions and I get permission denied.

John Evdemon

Jun 23, 2019, 5:51:57 PM6/23/19
to Known Developers
I created the tables manually in phpadmin using the scripts from /var/www/html/warmup/schemas/mysql.
I no longer get the 500 error, now I get the following error:

Not Found

The requested URL /begin/ was not found on this server.

Can someone please help?

Thanks!