Successful upgrade to 1.0.0 on DreamHost - thanks!

Tmth. Jhnsn.

May 16, 2020, 1:44:28 PM5/16/20
to Known Developers
Hi all,

I first set up Known on one of my DreamHost sites in 2016-2017, around the time of the first Distributed Web Conference.  Have been running on 0.9.2 for quite some time, maybe since then.

Today I finally upgraded to 1.0.0 and the experience went very well.

I should probably turn off the non-https version of my Known blog and set it up so it's https-only, but I'm afraid that might be complicated.

Thanks for Known, congrats on the 1.0.0 release, and thanks for making the upgrade easy.

Crossing fingers for continued success.

Best,
me