Welcome you all to attend online survey - requsted - reg.

vjank...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2013, 2:05:03 PM8/21/13
to knowledge-man...@googlegroups.com
Respected Heads and Professional Friends,

I am sending herewith a questionnaire link i.e., web-based, answer-driven
dynamic questionnaire to collect information. I request you to give your
valuable response and support my research.

Please be assured that your responses will be kept confidential and  used only
for my research. Your contact information will not be linked to your answers.

http://www.orangeanalytics.com/clispkm/cgi-bin/ciwweb.pl?studyname=clispkm&gr=genrl

Thanks in advance for you kind consideration and cooperation.

With kind regards,

K.Janardhan Reddy
Librarian and Test Center Co-ordinator (NATA),
CSI Insitiute of of Technology,
Secunderabad - 500 003 (AP) - India