knowledge management video for km course

gilad postovsky

Mar 27, 2018, 9:09:01 AM3/27/18
to Knowledge Management Online
hey,
this is a short video me and my friend made
for km course, please watch :)

Impact HR n KM Solutions, www.placementservices.co

Mar 27, 2018, 9:11:30 AM3/27/18
to knowledge-man...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam

Thanks for sending your resume... We have evaluated that.

You can come to our office personally as below mentioned time and venue nearest to you for exploring an opportunity...  Time: 10am to 7 pm on working days...  Contact: 08793740165 / 08446240165

Regards,
Thanking You,
Team Impact HR n KM Solutions

            Your Business Partner

Consultation for

  • Human Resource Management and Development
  • Placement Services: Entry Level to Mid-Level
  • Executive Placement for Senior Level Position (CEO, COO,CFO, AFO, Directors, Managers)
  • Overseas Education and Placements
  • Corporate Resume and Cover letter Writing
  • Interview Preparation for All Levels
  • Knowledge Management For Corporate: Small to Mid-Size Organization
  • Education Abroad, Career Guidance.
  • Immigration Consultation Permanent Resident Visa For Australia, Denmark and Canada
  • Training for the Personal / Self Knowledge Management /Talent Management/ Work Force Management
  • Complete Staffing Solution for Corporate / Company / Organization
  • [Workshops, Seminars, Training, and Lecture Series are also organized on all these topics]

Nashik Office: Cell: +91-8793740165 / +91-8446240165

Dr. Avinash, Chief Knowledge Officer and TM, PhD (HRM, FW), MBA (HRM), PGDHRM, DHRM, DIM, PGDIM, PGDIBO,

Mrs. Priyanka: Talent Acquisition Manager +91-9765885928

Near Canada corner signal,Ravi chambers basement, below Laminate Gallery.

Time:10 am - 8 pm (Working Days), Sunday 11 - 1pm

Mumbai office: Cell: +91-99304 21940 impac...@gmail.com

Mr. Heramb Sawkare, MBA, Business Development Manager

Address: Near Madhuban Cinema Hall, Opposite to Richa shop, Near new Purse house, Station Road, Dombivli East. Time: 1.00pm to 4.30 PM Monday Closed

Pune Office: Mrs. Shweta: +91- 8605600588

Mundhwa, Keshav Nagar

Mumbai | Nashik | Pune | Ahmedabad | Delhi | Lucknow | Bengaluru | Hyderabad | Ludhiana | Chennai | Kolkata | Indore