Season's Greetings

Narayana Rao K V S S

Dec 29, 2011, 6:23:04 AM12/29/11
to kvssn...@gmail.com

Best Wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year
--

HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON

KVSS Narayana Rao
Professor, NITIE

Migrating management articles/knols to the following blogs

Management Theory Review

MBA Course Knowledge Center

Management Videos

Artur Landerzon Barrera Garcia

Dec 29, 2011, 12:46:43 PM12/29/11
to knol-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Narayana. You too. I have been working hard, defending my country. Soon I will be with you.

--
You can invite others to join the KNOL-Users group. Simply click on the "Invite Members" link in the right border of the group's homepage at http://groups.google.com/group/knol-users

Please utilize responsibly.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/knol-users?hl=en

Narayana Rao

Jan 1, 2012, 2:27:25 AM1/1/12
to KNOL Users
In many ways Knol author community keeps working. May be we could not
make Knol a successful platform. But our zeal to contribute on online
platform is firm. There is encouragement in various ways. I am
pleasantly surprised to come across this Google+ post on me.

Practical learning and training free management education worker of
the year 2011
https://plus.google.com/u/0/114788987753123175730/posts/5Dn45BEQW9s

At a time when our spirits are down, due to closure of Knol,
appreciation like this gives us extra energy to continue our work on
some other avenue.

Thank you Pagandai Vaithianathan Pannir Selvam. There is basis for
renewed hope from the disappointment of Knol's closure. There is lot
of fatigue and lack of interest. But such encouragement can always
push people forward. Thank you all knol community members.

On Dec 29 2011, 10:46 pm, Artur Landerzon Barrera Garcia
<arturbarr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Narayana. You too. I have been working hard, defending my country.
> Soon I will be with you.
>
> On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 6:53 AM, Narayana Rao K V S S
> <kvssnra...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Best Wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year
> > --
>
> > HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON<http://knol.google.com/k/narayana-rao/holiday-season-knols-entertainm...>
>
> > KVSS Narayana Rao
> > Professor, NITIE
>
> > Migrating management articles/knols to the following blogs
>
> > Management Theory Review <http://nraomtr.blogspot.com/>
>
> > MBA Course Knowledge Center <http://nraombakc.blogspot.com/>
>
> > Management Videos <http://mgmtvideo.blogspot.com/>

elle

Jan 6, 2012, 6:01:09 AM1/6/12
to KNOL Users
Rao, "spirits are down" NO. I have been in a state of depression and I
am mourning the death of Google Knol. I have managed to transfer my
Knols, one at a time to WordPress. But I will relate my experiences
at:https://groups.google.com/group/google-knol-migration/topics?hl=en