Truncated

elle

Jun 15, 2011, 6:54:24 AM6/15/11
to KNOL Users
Today when I open my knol I noticed that it is truncated, i.e.,
several letter of the sentences or each line is beyond the edge of the
page. (Scrolling does not make any difference.)

Is this a temporary gliche or is there a cure for it?

Narayana Rao

Jun 15, 2011, 10:36:36 AM6/15/11
to KNOL Users
There is no problem at my end.
Nrao

elle

Jun 18, 2011, 8:02:20 AM6/18/11
to KNOL Users
I have tried to change browsers, changed size of text, scrolled, but I
still have the same problem. Maybe Google will fix it some time soon.

Narayana Rao

Jun 23, 2011, 10:53:18 AM6/23/11
to KNOL Users
I have not seen anybody complaining about similar problem in Knol
Help. Why don't you post the problem in Knol help.There are some tech
experts. They may help you.