Knol performance improving

Narayana Rao

Nov 19, 2011, 8:45:10 AM11/19/11
to KNOL Users
Compete.com shows that Knol is having improved performance in
September and October. According to my Google Analytics data, in
November also the performance is better. I hope compete data will show
that this year knol crossed last year's peak.

The activity in this group has become very less. Shall we move to
Google+ and close this group.

I started a new project

Top 50 Knols - Lists - Knol Book
http://knol.google.com/k/narayana-rao/top-50-knols-lists-knol-book/2utb2lsm2k7a/5968#

I would like to collect 10,000 knols in around 200 collections in
year's time and I hope these knols already filtered by the public as
useful knols will provide around million page views per day for the
Knol platform. My job will be to promote these knol collections as a
service to Knol community and of course it will help my articles also.

Look forward to continued interaction with group members either in
this group itself or on Google+ as the group chooses finally.