Knol Now A Top 1000 Website

Narayana Rao

Sep 15, 2011, 11:54:49 AM9/15/11
to KNOL Users
My estimate for unique monthly visitors Knol is 5.6 million.
Hence Knol is now in Top 1000 websites.
Congratulations to all Knol authors. The crowd has done its job and it
will do its job in the future.
My page views for today are 3962 and I am sure I shall reach my target
of 5000 page views in a day in the near future. The role of various
authors groups in helping Knol and Knol authors to perform is be
remembered and talked of. Thank you founders of this group. We
performed against odds because of some support extended by members of
the groups.

http://knol.google.com/k/narayana-rao-k-v-s-s/knol-a-top-1000-website/2utb2lsm2k7a/5168#view

I am sure various website measuring agencies will show increase in
performance of Knol in their reports.

Narayana Rao

Sep 19, 2011, 1:20:37 PM9/19/11
to KNOL Users