Hiring KO Developers

Jared Broad

Aug 31, 2021, 3:15:34 PM8/31/21
to KnockoutJS
Hey all, I hope you're well. We've developed a lot of technology around KO and its being used by thousands of engineers a day on our site. Its a coding environment similar to VS Code for simulating algorithmic trading strategies, drawing rich charts to illustrate python and c# strategies.

We're trying to hire UX engineers and was wondering if anyone had any tip or suggestions? People are pretty attached to React and if we can't find some good KO/TypeScript developers soon we'll have to start the migration.

Best,
Jared

tajwar sultan

Sep 2, 2021, 5:02:15 AM9/2/21
to KnockoutJS
Hi Hiring Manager!,
 Hi,I have reviewed your job posting carefully and I am interested in working with you on this project as I have all the expertise you have mentioned in the requirements.- Excellent CSS knowledge
- Tailwind, Bulma, and Bootstrap.
- 3+ years of experience in React/Redux.
- Fluent in English would be looking forward to your response to discuss this in detail.
Best,
Tajwar Sultan