I'm new to knock out.js....Please help me out...!

saicharan atelly

Nov 8, 2022, 4:59:16 AM11/8/22
to KnockoutJS
Hi Team,

Hope are doing well!

This is Sai Charan A. I'm new to knockout js I want to know how to add the input data-binding with click action. I need to add microphone to a button which listens the users voice and searches the users requirement.

Thanks,
Sai Charan A

Gunnar Liljas

Nov 8, 2022, 9:07:59 PM11/8/22
to knock...@googlegroups.com
Binding inputs and clicks is what Knockout does. Listening to the user's voice and searching is not, and it will require backend stuff. If you have code ready for that part, maybe we can help you to call it.

/G

saicharan atelly

Nov 15, 2022, 6:35:06 AM11/15/22
to KnockoutJS
I have the source code...…Please find it below
speechtotext.html

Jasper

Nov 16, 2022, 4:09:45 AM11/16/22
to KnockoutJS
Hi Sai Charan A,

I'd recommend following the tutorials on the main site. The very second tutorial contains the basic concept of binding the click even using knockout. I don't think that anyone here can explain it better than is done there.

Regards,

Jasper