Webforms binding

Nikita Tataurov

Apr 26, 2022, 2:22:32 AM4/26/22
to KnockoutJS
Hello,

We use webforms, grids from telerik. We have a form, a custom control for the filter and a grid for the filter.
We are trying to bind a model obtained from API controller. After clearing the model and binding: ko.cleanNode ko.applyBindings, we cannot interact with the grid. What could be the problem here?

Thanks

LG Song

Jul 6, 2022, 6:02:44 PM7/6/22
to KnockoutJS
There could be many issues here.

one possible issue could be that knockout is bound to wrong element.

For example, ko is bound to element #a, but telerik generated a whole bunch of customer elements for the UI presentation of the datatable. That is not what your initial element with ko bound