If KO update DOM in dragOver drop is not fired if invoked too fast

Cristiano Larghi

Nov 13, 2020, 6:12:25 AM11/13/20
to KnockoutJS
Hi,
I have a page where in the dragOver event I need to update some DOM tags (remove some tags and add others).

If I drop the element immediately(~< 0.5s) after dragOver on a element Chrome doesn't call the drop element.
If I remove the KO update in the dragOver the drop is always called (so is not a D&D problem, but I think that is related to KO).

The KO part in the dragOver is expensive but not too long (is showed immediately).

I have searched in the net but I have not found a solution.

Any help?
b.r.
Cristiano Larghi