I'm new to knock out.js... I want to know how to save data from sign up page in mongodb database.

Nagasai Dara

Oct 6, 2022, 3:11:07 AM10/6/22
to KnockoutJS
please help me out of this.

Jasper

Oct 6, 2022, 4:06:28 AM10/6/22
to KnockoutJS
Hi Nagasai,

Knockout.js is actually not the most important part of this. Knockout helps you to get the information from the page to your javascript code. And then in your javascript code, you do the mongodb thing to get it to the database, which isn't really related to Knockout. If you can show what you have and explain what's going wrong with it, perhaps someone can help you (but if the problem isn't with the Knockout related things, but with the mongodb related things, this might not be the best place to ask).

Regards,

Jasper

Emidio

Oct 6, 2022, 6:50:53 AM10/6/22
to knock...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,
Sorry, I don't remember asking the question.

Emídio F Brasil

José Francelino

ü considere a proteção ao meio ambiente antes de imprimir esse e-mail

Francisco Filho

Oct 6, 2022, 7:07:10 AM10/6/22
to KnockoutJS
Hi

Nagas,

search with the words below and you will find many examples

save data database knockout.js