Help me! Convert my code examples from mvc razor to kmvc code, please?

Rivalred

Feb 4, 2015, 11:00:13 PM2/4/15
to knocko...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone! you can convert my code examples from mvc razor to kmvc code, please?
MVC CRUD available in example , but on each page. You can convert code to kmvc and code CRUD on a page without reloading the page when CRUD? Please help me convert this examples. Thank you very much!!!

(Model)
public class Entity : DbContext
    {
        public DbSet<GiftForYou> GiftForYous { get; set; }
        protected override void OnModelCreating(DbModelBuilder modelBuilder)
        {
            modelBuilder.Conventions.Remove<PluralizingTableNameConvention>();
        }
    }
    public class GiftForYou
    {
        public int ID { get; set; }
        public string Title { get; set; }
        public double Price { get; set; }
    }

Controller and View I use autoCRUD by MVC.
I want autoCRUD code convert to Kmvc code.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0QKQ16-XrjIWWhjLW5qbDRZM3c/view?usp=sharing  (Examples File .zip)

Rivalred

Feb 4, 2015, 11:12:06 PM2/4/15
to knocko...@googlegroups.com
Sorry. I'm forget. I want mvc code convert to kmvc and CRUD comands will show, add, edit, delete from code first database .

Vào 11:00:13 UTC+7 Thứ Năm, ngày 05 tháng 2 năm 2015, Rivalred đã viết: