posting to a form to the server

paul cripps

Jun 1, 2015, 10:39:13 AM6/1/15
to knocko...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am still learning how to use this library. I have a large complicated form and i would like to use knockout-MVC to manage some complex collections that are properties of my viewmodel. I would like to be able to post the whole form to my post action including the client side updates to the collection. Can anybody tell me the best way to post back to the server and redirect to another action? if i use a ko.html.form it does not redirect to the action result that i specify. it just shows the markup in an error alert.

Also i would like to use this with the TwitterBootstrapMVC libarary eventually. Does anybody know a good way to use the .bind htmlStrings inside a html helper? eg render them as an Idictionary of <string,Object> or as an object to pass to the htmlAttributes parameter of a helper?

Thanks

Paul